Catalogue search page not loading (updated 10:15am 22 January 2019 AEST)
There is a known issue with the catalogue search page not loading or being unresponsive due to the Grammarly browser extension. The following work around is available:
- Disable the Grammarly extension
Or if you are using Chrome you can change settings to only run Grammarly on selected pages:
From the browser menu select More tools>Extensions
Go to the Grammarly extension>click More details
- Under permissions go to 'Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites when you visit'>Select 'On click'
Unable to place holds while connected to Griffith wifi (updated 9:09am 21 August 2018 AEST)
There is a known issue with placing holds while connected to Griffith University wifi.There are two workarounds for this issue:
Use VPN login
- Connect to the Griffith wifi>connect to VPN>search and place holds using your s-number login
Login as a community member
- In the classic catalogue, next to MY ACCOUNT LOGIN, select COMMUNITY MEMBERS
- Enter your name (surname is sufficient) and the barcode from your ID CARD>SUBMIT.
- After logging in, search for the required title and place a hold.
Place a Bonus+ hold while not logged into VPN
- Locate the item you wish to borrow in this Bonus+ catalogue
- Select REQUEST THIS ITEM>Select GRIFFITH UNIVERISTY from the drop down menu, then press SUBMIT.
- Enter your name (surname is sufficient) and barcode from your ID CARD>select PICKUP LOCATION>SUBMIT